Saturday, January 19, 2008

Weekend Snow Days


Snow days are great, but not during the weekend. When it snows and you have no siblings, you basically have to sit at home all day and try to amuse yourself. I am looking forward to seeing how South Carolina turns out for Mike Huckabee tonight- this could be a big step in his campaign.

The hawks lost again last night to the Toronto Raptors, not a good sign at all because they have a brutal road schedule ahead of them. The loss puts them only one game ahead of Indiana for the 8th and final playoff spot in the east. The Hawks need to kick it in gear and somehow try to get back to 500.

So now I will go look for something to do and although I dont want to be cooped up in my room all day, this does give me some time to reflect on how blessed I am and how lucky I am to be worried about unimportant things.

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater. Isaiah 55:10

No comments: