Thursday, January 24, 2008

Life

What do we live life for? Does money or things make anyone happy? I am more guilty of this than almost anyone that I know. I feel like there is only one thing that fills me up and makes me feel whole. I have tried a lot of things in my life, a lot of worldly things, but did they ever truly make me happy or fulfilled? No. Not once, I think a common misconception is that Christians are weird or creepy or too intense, but I have met so many people recently that prove that wrong. 100% wrong, I want to live a good Christian life not because I am dating someone that wants me to, but a life that makes me feel good to my own self. I dont want to just be a Christian on Sunday, That is a topic that each person has to figure out on their own- over time. It really is an amazing feeling.

No comments: