Monday, January 21, 2008

Good Day


Today I saw the Hawks lose to the Blazers in OT, but I did well on autographs- I got Jarrett Jack and LaMarcus Aldridge at the game and I ended up going to the team hotel and getting Greg Oden and Brandon Roy, who are pretty tough to get!

I just want to say on the record that winter is my least favorite season, bring on the summer baseball weather.

It appears that the hawks are also making a run at trying to obtain Pau Gasol, I think that would be awesome. Get rid of Marvin, Childress, Shelden, ZaZa- Whoever it takes except Horford, Joe and Josh. We would start finally looking like a playoff team. Joe, Pau and Josh would be a deadly trio along with Horford to get boards!

This is turning out to be a random blog day, but I just want to say that I love the iphone, and It would be hard to go back to a regular cell. Unlimited text, internet, and talking for around $75 a month is worth it. Ya Dig?

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great night! God Bless!

No comments: